Hosting a YCC Session
YCC Session: Events hosted by a ROAR doctor where prospective students gather to learn about Chiropractic and Sherman College.
How Does Sherman help?
We want this to go as smoothly as possible for you and the students you invite to your office. Sherman will:
- Help by providing information and materials for your event
- Meet with you (or a designated member of your staff) regularly via phone or email to collaborate an event planning and action items
- Invite local prospects from your area to your event
- Send e-mail reminders to prospects prior to your event
- Send out social media blasts through our social media network
- Search our alumni database to help you network with other doctors in your area
What do I do?
To get the most out of your time and resources, here are the steps you will take to create an awesome event:
- Connect with area colleges and schools to invite potential students to an event
- Look for and invite potential students from your own patient base
- Network with local doctors and organizations to increase event traffic
- Send out a press release (we’ll provide you a template) to local papers and organizations
- Prepare (with Sherman’s help) and present information on chiropractic at your session
When do I host a YCC Session?
You can schedule a YCC Session at your convenience. Promotion and marketing for your event is best done two months prior to the session. The ROAR office will be glad to assist you through this process.