- What: Blood Connection at the Sherman College Health Center
- Who: Future and current Health Center patients will receive a free visit (x-rays not included). All donors will receive a free t-shirt from The Blood Connection
- When: Monday, April 30, from 1-5 p.m.
- Why: Every two seconds, someone in the United States needs blood. You can help Sherman and The Blood Connection support the needs of our community.
- Where: Sherman College of Chiropractic Health Center, 2020 Springfield Road in Spartanburg
- To Do: Participants, please drink plenty of water and eat before donating!
- Contact: Dr. Rochelle Delain, 864-578-8770, ext. 230, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Online: Go to www.sherman.edu/hc or www.thebloodconnection.org
Sherman College of Chiropractic provides students with a comprehensive chiropractic education, preparing them to enter the field as primary health care professionals who are highly skilled, compassionate, ethical and successful. On its 80-acre campus in Spartanburg, SC, the college operates a Chiropractic Health Center open to the public where students intern under the supervision of licensed doctors of chiropractic. For more information, visit www.sherman.edu or call 800-849-8771.