Well, in the spirit of the Valentine's season (and because we were challenged to do so :p), here are my top 10 things I love about Sherman College (from 10 to 1):
10. Short walks from building to building
9. A parking lot that challenges your calf muscles and lungs (yes, I do like the challenge!)
8. Acres of nothing but trees...what a rarity on a college campus!
7. An open-access computer lab...I spend a lot of time in there. Ha!
6. Great work-study pay...it's definitely something to check out when you get here.
5. Sherman is near everything, but close to nothing. We are secluded enough not to have tons of traffic. But we are minutes away from any restaurant, store, etc.
4. The ability to blog and speak (some of) my mind.
3. Dr. Duke's classes. His teaching style and overall personality is quite refreshing; he's definitely not the typical textbook professor.
2. My fantastic friends I have met here. They are and will always be some of the closest people in my life.
1. My awesome 4th quarter class! [And yes, after all this time, I am still in 4th quarter; babies in the midst of school will do that to you.] But my class is the perfect combo of smart alecks, smarties, and really humbly-nice people. I feel blessed to be surrounded by people I can sincerely be goofy and real with. Thanks for accepting me, guys!